On-market: Please contact a licensed stockbroker to sell your shares. If you do not have a broker, please contact either the Australian Stock Exchange or the Share Registrar.

Off-market – Issuer Sponsored Shareholders: If you wish to transfer your listed securities to another person, please complete an off-market transfer form quoting your security holder reference number (SRN) on the transfer form or attach a copy of a holding statement showing your SRN.

Off-market – Broker Sponsored Shareholders: Please contact your sponsoring broker who will arrange the transfer on your behalf.